RANGE membership was open to anyone who supported the aims and goals of RANGE. Members received minutes of meetings and updates on our activities.
Members were offered
- latest publications concerning anti-bias approaches to early childhood education
- anti-bias resources available to early childhood staff
- events concerning equity and justice in early childhood
- developments in government policies concerning anti-bias approaches to early childhood education.
- share experiences of anti-bias work with other early childhood staff
- draw encouragement and inspiration from a network of early childhood staff
- childhood educators committed to equity and social justice
- offer encouragement and support to others through that network.
Professional development opportunities to:
- increase understanding of equity and justice in early childhood
- develop anti-bias approaches in work with young children
- contribute to conferences, in-service sessions and public debates
- participate in planning and producing publications and resource materials concerning equity and justice in early childhood.
back to top