RANGE was an informal network of early childhood staff committed to gender equity in early childhood. Some members worked in tertiary education, some in centres and some in resource and training agencies. RANGE operated between 1993 and 2003.
WHAT DID RANGE DO?
back to top
- Run conferences on gender equity in early childhood and contribute to other early childhood conferences.
- Contribute to in-service and professional development courses. RANGE offer in-service and professional development tailored to specific group’s needs.
- Produce postcards, articles, book chapters and children’s books. See RANGE’s Publications section for details.
- Contribute to public debate about gender equity in early childhood.
- Produce a regular newsletter. Check the Publications section for this information
- Run a website.