Science and Maths Education (SME)
International Centre for Classroom Research (ICCR)
Youth Research Centre (YRC)
- Who's in? Who's out? gives an overview of policy, theory and contested issues in each area, with a guide to strategies and action provided in selected chapters.
Equity and Childhood Program, Youth Research Centre (formerly the CEIEC)
- DARE The DARE research team was formed in late 1999 to provide a focal point for research and scholarly debate about equity issues in early childhood services.
- RANGE is an informal network of early childhood professionals who are committed to gender equity in early childhood.
- Diversity Dolls
Early Learning Development and Inclusion (ELDI)
- Transitions in Early Childhood provides a directory of research about the different transitions children face in their early years, including transitions:
Language, Literacy and Arts Education (LLAE)
- BUILT Based on the metaphor of 'Scaffolding', this CD ROM package provides a set of rich resources for primary and post-primary teachers to use.
- ViewPoint Established since 1993, Viewpoint: On Books for Young Adults brings together writers and readers who share a passion for this exciting and provocative literature.